Friday, April 30, 2010

5 Question Friday!!


1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Could I go knowing what I know now? If so then yes I would definitely do it. But if I just had to relive it again...I don't think so. It was fun but I am glad it is over.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)




a. to be able to work from home...for my own business and make money off of it.
b. a new house where we can spread out...with a theater room, a pool, and enough money to pay for it!

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

iCarly...hmm haven't really seen any of them except for that one.

4. What is your beverage of choice?

Water, unless we are talking alcohol, then anything with tequila.

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)? 

My weight! I hate it and I'm trying to change it.

2 comments:

  1. I would adore a home theatre! My old apartment complex had one in the community building, and it was so much fun to "go to the movies" in my pajamas after a long day at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! And Relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete