Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Retreat!

This weekend I was able to attend another Inspired Retreat by Charlene. I think I got about 12 Layouts done and did several make and takes and classes from the awesome vendors. Is it wrong that I will be giving one to my mom as a mothers day present? It is handmade even if it wasn't my idea. (Sorry mom, I know you read my blog, but you will love this gift!)

Charlene put me at a table with a few of the ladies I sat with last September. I will definitely be asking to get seated with someone else next time. One of the ladies is great and she scraps for the fun of it. The other two are Scrap Snobs. I do not like scrap snobs. Everyone has their own style and their own experience level. These ladies look at my layouts and turn up their noses!! They do some awesome work but c'mon it isn't THAT great!

The hotel did a great job of booking polar opposite events that weekend too! We had ballroom full of Soccer Mom types, and on the second floor...a Tattoo Convention which featured everything from human suspension to midget wrestling! So of course at our pajama party on Saturday night, I won a prize by showing off my half back tattoo of butterfly wings!! Oh the looks of shock and surprise!

Here are some of the layouts I completed. Sorry about the bad pictures I was being lazy and used my BlackBerry. So I am missing 3 pictures and I will post those as soon as technology cooperates with me.


Oh! and the horrible picture in the middle on the bottom? It is an awesome picture sorter box thing. It is a quick quotes kit. Love Quick Quotes and the ladies at Heart to Heart actually gave the class. Love Heart to Heart too!

And....I just realized that one is on there twice...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment