Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jess's Jewels

I have some VERY creative friends!
I met Jessie in college and she is one amazing woman! She is now making Jewelry and it is spectacular! I keep hinting that I want one for mother's day. If I don't get one, I will buy one for myself. They are very inexpensive and one of a kind. That means that no one else will ever have the same piece as you!

If you are on Facebook visit her page.

She has some ready made pieces available on there, but she will also make custom pieces!


2 comments:

  1. Those bracelets are so pretty! I hope you had a wonderful Mothers' Day (and received some jewelry;).

    Just a heads' up- My blog is hosting a wedding series of blog hops all throughout May. Today's link up is bridal showers and bachelorette party ideas, and Thursday's link up is wedding/shower gifts. I'd love for you to link up and show off your crafts if you have any wedding-themed ones! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine- I am swamped with work right now and didn't have time to load my tutorial on the a really cute card I gave one of my friends for her bridal shower. I will definitely try and get some links up for other things though!

    ReplyDelete