Saturday, April 24, 2010

5 Question Friday!! (Saturday)

Here you go! I can't believe I forgot!



1. What was the first car you owned?
Ugh...You really want me to get started on this?!?! It was a Chevy Corsica...and it was a piece of crap! Thanks to my dad!

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
Probably any rap song, or Miley Cyrus.

3. Have you ever had stitches?
Yes....we won't talk about that either. Those were thanks to Colin...when he was born.

4. What was your first job?
My dad would take me out to Laguna mart to stock. My first real job was as a waitress at Grants Station.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
I love Oscar, and the little worm. Oh and Aloysius Snuffleupagus. So I just had to look that up to see how it was spelled. Did you know that his first name is Aloysius? He has a sister named Alice. Big Bird always called him Snuffie!

No comments:

Post a Comment