Monday, April 19, 2010

CTMH Goodness!
















I am in love with this kit that CTMH designed for National Scrapbooking month! I am addicted to die cut papers, which is probably why I love it. Ask me how you can get one of these for yourself!

On another note, I had the greatest time ever with my first class on Saturday. I only had 5 ladies...well 4 ladies and 1 very crafty girl...who attended. I was a little bummed at first, but after it was all said and done those 5 were perfect for my first class! I am pretty sure they had fun as well. As my guinea pigs, I figured out what I needed to do different next time. They all seemed pretty into my Card Club I want to do, which is awesome!! For 4 of them being beginners, they caught on easily and my kits seemed pretty simple to follow. I can't wait for the next class!!

Which brings me to my next thought.....
I want to do a set (for me of course) of the Sugar and Spice recipe cards, and a box to go with them. I just wanted to see if anyone else might me interested in hanging out with me to put one of these together?  I wouldn't charge for a "class" but you would just buy your own supplies, then come on over, eat chocolate, maybe have some drinks, and make the cutest recipe holder ever. I wish I had a picture of it already, but the new catalog is not available for customers to look at online yet. It is on page 32 when the book comes out. You can always let me know if you would like to see it and I will find a way to show you the picture!

So here is the breakdown of the price for it:
Card Kit $12.95--comes with 32 4x6 recipe cards, 3 stickease sticker sheets, and 6 4x6 dividers.
Box $6.95
about $3.00 if we split a bulk paper pack to decorate the box

**optional-- you can purchase a level #1 paper pack for $9.95, a level #2 paper pack for $12.95, and/or a stickease set for $4.95.

The paper pack is Cherry-O and it is so adorable! Here is a sneak peek......

3 comments:

  1. That recipe card and box project sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've received the honest scrap award. Stop by my blog to claim.

    http://stilettosandvodka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete