Saturday, April 24, 2010

Honest Scrap Award!!


The Rules: Share 10 things about yourself and pass it on to 10 Blogger Friends.

Ten Things about me:

  1. I am a caseworker in a men's prison.
  2. I hate wearing shoes and would rather be barefoot.
  3. I am addicted to bags and purses.
  4. I can't stand to not have lotion on my hands and I have some in my desk, car, and purse.
  5. It has to be a specific kind of lotion because most lotions feel sticky too me.
  6. I have always dreamed about being an elementary school teacher, and am going back to school for my degree.
  7. I buy tons of girlie scrapbook supplies....and I have a boy.
  8. My maiden name has 4 letters in it, my married name has 12 letters in it, and when I get remarried next year my last name will have 8 letters in it.
  9. We are going to get married in Vegas, and I want it to be tacky and FUN!
  10. I am deathly afraid of snakes.
Now, I award the following with some honest scrap!

1.auntie ems creatables
2.that crafty cowgirl
3.snips of paper shades of ink
4.stone land and cattle
5.cardsister
6.scrappin with z
7.mtn mommy scrapper
8.sarahs weight loss journey blog
9.Subconsious messages


10.Oh Scraap!









































































































2 comments:

  1. Really cool, Christina! I've added your link to my blog and I will pass on the Honest Scrap Award! Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete