Friday, April 9, 2010

5 Question Friday!!

 
 
1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Hmmm, I have never really given this any thought. I thought about it....I have no idea!

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
Yes I went to a church camp with a friend one time and Rainbow Camp several years! There was a cemetery on the grounds and we used to sneak out at night with blankets and go lay in the cemetery grass and look at the stars. Wow, what rebels we were!!

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Snakes!!! I think it all started when I was about 5 or 6. A neighbor killed a rattlesnake in the road by chopping its head off. They hung the body on the fence and it kept twitching. aaaggghhhhh

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
I leave the dishsoap open. I didn't even hear about this from him, his coworker told me! I really try to close it now.

5. What is currently your favorite song?
I can't pinpoint ONE song. Thinks I have been listening to over and over right now are the Alice in Wonderland Soundtrack, Lady GaGa, Lady Antebellum, and the Mama Mia Soundtrack. I know, it's an odd mix.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina (For some reason I thought your name was Michele in the introductions! ha) I'm stopping by from the Lady Blogger's Workshop-I'll be doing it with you! Stopped by your blog, I think this post is fun. I might actually do it for mine today b/c I am totally brain dead about what to write. Looking forward to working with you more! And I'm totally jealous of your scrapbooking skills!

    ReplyDelete