Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crappy Crackberry Pictures

I was reading a blog I follow and today she posted something like this. She was looking through her pictures on her Blackberry and decided to post her random pictures on her phone. So I stole her idea and here you go. I will let you enjoy the pictures first...in all their crappy Blackberry glory, then I will explain them! Enjoy!





1. A picture of one of the kittens, I just love the evil lurking kitten in the background.
2. I was cleaning out some stuff and found my Donnie...New Kids on the Block Earrings! Aren't they awesome?!?!
3. I took Colin and two of his friends skating for his birthday last year, and this is what happens when you are only about 3 feet tall, there is something cool happening, and it's happening behind a 4 1/2 foot wall.
4. My crazy dog. She is spoiled...but not THIS spoiled! No I did not buy her a stroller. We were at soccer practice and she decided that since the kid wasn't using it, she was going to.
5. Toast. My kiddo is so thoughtful. One day he gets in the car after school and pulls this bag out of his backpack. Then he says...."Hey mom! I brought you toast!" Oh yeah I made a scrapbook page for this toast!
6. A Random picture of the roundhouse in Santa Fe. This is when we were there for the Union Rally.
7. So many things wrong with this picture. First of all we are at El Cafecito and Colin has, on his head, a Happy Meal box from McDonalds. Second, he was supposed to take the golden arches off to make a helmet. Uh, yeah...
8. A picture of a chair from the Hyatt. We were deciding where Colin would be able to sleep since they gave me a king bed instead on two queens. Of course Colin and Zig were stowaways at my scrapbooking retreat.
9. So I took this picture today of the horrible dust cloud. That's what happens when the wind blows in the desert. I posted it on Facebook, and my friend responded saying something like wow it's so dusty you almost can't read the Sands Motel sign....Ha Ha never even realized that!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Memories you have a lifetime of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool. I do not have a blackberry, but do end up taking random pictures of things. Maybe one day I will do this at my blog and say where I got the cool idea from!

    P.S.

    I got here from the Lady Blogger Tea Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool idea! I love how you posted the pics and then wrote little stories! I would try this myself, but I'm not sure I know how to get the pics out of my camera....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea and would totally steal it if only I knew how to use the camera feature of my camera! I guess I'll have to humble myself and ask one of my kids for help.

    And the toast...I love it and I don't even know the story. What a sweet guy you must have.

    ReplyDelete