Friday, April 16, 2010

5 Question Friday!!

Here is today's questions!


1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?
I don't think there really are any. Pretty much what I post on my is just how I talk in "real life".

2. Do you still write checks?
Nope, I don't even have a checking account. I pay everything online through my savings!

3. Who was your favorite President and why?
Probably Ronald Reagan. He was president through my whole childhood, and I was still naive enough to think that the president was a really nice guy! 

4. Are you a yeller?
Yes, definitely at work. Since I work at a prison I have to yell!

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
No but I yard sale...kinda the same thing!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about Reagan - I too thought he must just be awesome and my naiveté...ahh, weren't those the days?

    Stopping by from the LBC workshop - can't wait to explore some more!

    ~ Alyna
    The Gift Detective

    ReplyDelete