Questions for Friday, May 28th: (Special thanks to Lorilynne, Erin, Sandy, Kyrsten, and Renee for their question suggestions!
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Yes I want to try hang gliding. They have an area near Albuquerque but I have not looked into it yet. Of course I am so accident prone when I do stuff like that, I would probably break something.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
DUH! You have to ask? SCRAPBOOK stuff!!
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
At Mt. Taylor Elementary there was this big wooden playground with a bridge that swung back and forth and tire swings. I loved it!!
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
I would rather have eggs, bacon, tortillas, potatoes, yummy. Ok I am hungry now...
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
At work I am a neat freak. At home not so much as long as it's clean. I would rather relax when I get home not make sure everything is perfect!