Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Question Friday!!



Questions for Friday, May 28th: (Special thanks to Lorilynne, Erin, Sandy, Kyrsten, and Renee for their question suggestions!

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Yes I want to try hang gliding. They have an area near Albuquerque but I have not looked into it yet. Of course I am so accident prone when I do stuff like that, I would probably break something.

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
DUH! You have to ask? SCRAPBOOK stuff!!

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
At Mt. Taylor Elementary there was this big wooden playground with a bridge that swung back and forth and tire swings. I loved it!!

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
I would rather have eggs, bacon, tortillas, potatoes, yummy. Ok I am hungry now...

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
At work I am a neat freak. At home not so much as long as it's clean. I would rather relax when I get home not make sure everything is perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping in to say "Hi" from The Lady Blogger's Tea Party! I hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend. I love your idea for Five Question Friday. I am going to try to participate from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina!

    My boyfriend and I toy with moving to NM and have been looking at real estate online there...such a beautiful state!

    I know you joined Better Your Blog but I don't remember you introducing yourself. Don't be shy! Head on over and say hello and find some blog friends! This is a good place to start: http://www.betteryourblog.com/forum/topic/1 The new design is being rolled out on Tuesday night...hope you like it!!!

    ~ Alyna

    ReplyDelete