Friday, May 21, 2010

 
 

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then link back to, Mama M.!

If you don't have a blog, but want to play along...feel free to answer the questions in the comments of this post!

Questions for Friday, May 21st: (Special thanks to Pam, Jill, Liz, Erin, and Lula Lola for their question suggestions!

1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
Nope but the iPad looks cool.

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
I can't think of just one. I loved elementary school.  Like really now I have all these memories running through my head. Hmmm in Kindergarten I hit a boy and my teacher made me kiss him. lol

3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
SNAKES!!!! Also food stuck on dishes when I am washing them.

4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
Either Stacy and Clinton because they would be there to give me a makeover, or Jillian and Bob because I would going to The Biggest Loser!

5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
I used to love my legs. I had the most gorgeous legs. Sigh....then I got pregnant and fat.  :( Now either my eyes or hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment