Friday, May 7, 2010

5 Question Friday!!

Here is your 5 Question Friday from Momma M.
 
1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
My brother was supposed to "watch" me when my parents went out. (My brothers are a lot older than me) He kept teasing me that he was going to leave me there by myself. He decided to take a shower but told me he was going to crawl out the window. So I sat in front of the bathroom door screaming and crying the whole time he was in the shower. BTW the window in the bathroom was about 4 inches by 12 inches. 

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)
I'm sure if you ask my parents they could come up with a whole list of things I did, but nothing is really coming to me.

3. Where do you like to go to relax?
Camping, fishing anywhere. Fun Valley in Colorado is the best because Colin is entertained and we can really relax!

4. What was the last thing you won?
Some stickers at the Inspired Retreat. 

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
I am so liking that Minute to Win It. Looks like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment