Friday, June 11, 2010


1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
My brain must really be fried I cannot think of anything to say here......Need sleep..and a massage.... 

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?
Hmmm..can't really think of anything...wow maybe I shouldn't have answered these questions today.

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
I'm sure I have....don't really remember. Ok seriously, sorry if you are reading this, I think my brain has turned to mush with school and work right now.

4. What is your favorite theme park?
I love all theme parks!

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
Nope, and they wouldn't even give me a mirror to watch my own because my husband at the time was a wuss.
 
Now go check out Mama M over at Five Crooked Halos!

No comments:

Post a Comment