Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Retreats!!

I am getting excited for the Spring Sweet ReTreat!





I went to this retreat in September and I had a blast! Charlene really knows how to plan one heck of a scrapbooking retreat!




So I have been looking through sketches trying to come up with a plan. This retreat is pretty easy to pack for considering I can pretty much take every supply I own like I did last year. While that is great, I was so overwhelmed when I actually sat down to scrap because I had nothing planned. I ended up cranking out about 12 pages, but some were not my best work. So that brings me back to the plan. In addition to this retreat, I get to go to Idaho this June to Scrap with Destanie. She is doing her first retreat and the best part, well second best because the best part is getting to meet her and some of the other forum ladies from AC Bailey Designs, is it is FREE! All I had to pay for was airfare to get there and that was a lot cheaper than I expected. Thanks CheapOAir!! So, again, back to the plan. I was thinking that since I will have all this uninterrupted time, I can use it to get Colin's Scrapbook up to date. I figure I can take about 3 or 4 sketches and use them through the whole book since I can make each one look different. (Thanks Close To My Heart) I saw a scrapbook done like this and you would never know she used the same 2!!!!! yes 2 sketches in her entire album. So that is my plan, and I hope I get some time this weekend to get everything organized and into my crop bag. Anyone have any suggestions on how to pack only 50 lbs of scrapbooking stuff to take on a plane??? That will be my next problem!




By the way, I have an update on my classes.

It looks like it will be scheduled for April 17, 2010 from 2:30pm to 4:30pm at Future Foundations Family Center. I have not gotten this confirmed, so this is still a tentative date. I will have a limited class size, so if you have not already told me you would like to attend, please let me know!! I should have the confirmed date and time by the end of this week. If you are on my mailing list, or follow me, or if you are on my Facebook page You will know as soon as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment