Friday, March 26, 2010

5 Question Friday!

My Little Life














1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?


Yes I did. But I took it in my dads car and when the DMV lady went to get in the passenger side the door handle came off in her hand!! So maybe she felt guilty...






2. What is your most embarrassing moment?



You know I was just thinking of this just this very morning. I really don't have any embarrassing moments. There are lots of things that are embarrassing when I think about it, but I didn't think they were embarrassing at the time.






3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?



Definitely Biggest Loser and What not to Wear. I don't really care too much for Oprah. Ellen maybe!






4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?



I would love to get the fat sucked out of my face, neck, stomach, and thighs


and have it put in my boobs.





5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?



Anything that fits and is comfortable. I really don't care about brands. I have gotten a couple of pairs of jeans from Kohls that I love! Couldn't even tell you the brand.




http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Your DMV story made me think of my first car... a trusty 'ole chevy corsica! My breaks used to squeal like crazy :-) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL My first car was a Corsica too!!!

    ReplyDelete