Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Freaky Friday Challenge at AC bailey

The Freaky Friday Challenge at AC Bailey this week was to scrap about a way of dress, a tradition, or a food that shows your heritage. My Memories are not only of these two tables but also the food and the cakes!
My Journaling reads:The dining room table. At our house we could easily squeeze 8-10 people around it. At my grandparents house we would squeeze in about 18-20! All celebrations were centered around those two tables. Always surrounded by family, parents, grandparents, friends, godparents, neighbors, siblings, and cousins. I have that huge table in storage and someday I will have a house big enough to hold it!
I used Marks paper Company, August Collection; Scenic Route Chipboard and Cape Town monogram stickers; Cloud 9 Designs rain dots; Bazzil cardstock; and a leftover brad and ribbon from an AC Bailey Kit of the Month (can't remember which month).

No comments:

Post a Comment